Language Requirements: English. Other languages considered an asset.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta.
The office of Kerry Diotte, Member of Parliament for Edmonton Griesbach, is looking for a summer intern to help develop and carry out creative projects and assist in day-to-day constituency work. Working with the Member of Parliament and his staff, this paid internship is a chance to learn about political life and enhance your professional resume.
• Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills
• Proficient with computers and basic photography
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends on projects
• Effective interpersonal skills, good judgment, discretion, initiative, professionalism and team spirit
• Keen interest in learning new technology (such as video editing) or online programs and apps
Apply now by sending your resume, a creative work sample and three work, volunteer or academic references to the attention of Sally Harris at: Kerry.Diotte@parl.gc.ca.
The successful candidate could start working as soon as May 15, 2020 with the position ending by Sept. 1, 2020.
Creative work could include writing samples, photos, videos etc.
Please feel free to forward this opportunity to interested individuals.
*** All applications will be held in confidence and only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.***